After meeting with my site supervisor, we agreed that my action plan submission and outlines were very planned out from week 3. He did encourage me, as did Jamie Alverez-Calderon to maybe use some other districts with more lenient policies as baselines for a new change. This will simply be an extension of my first step in data gathering and will not change my overall plan. My action plan is still the same, posted on June 29th.
I do encourage you to spread the word about my cell phone plan and to please start giving me some pros and cons regarding cell phone use in class. I will use some of your comments and data in my final evaluation.
I am actually “wierded out” to say that I am enjoying the process of action research. I never in my life thought I would like the research part of this course. I hope that my research will at least serve as a basis for a new policy in any district. That is my ultimate goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment